Thursday, September 2, 2010

Kandee Johnson's Glaminar Review...


(click on the link above to take you to Kandee's blog)



Houston was lucky enough to receive celebrity Makeup Artist Kandee Johnson for one of her exciting Glaminar seminars.  I was even more lucky to receive the opportunity to attend.  The Glaminar was hosted in the Hyatt Regency Hotel in Downtown Houston on August 28, 2010.

The day started bright and early, battling the alarm clock that did not go off !  Thank Goodness for Nancy who sent me a text at 6:30 am to make sure I was awake.  I got in the shower, got ready and began driving towards a new experience.   I arrived and two FB friends (Nancy & Danny) where already there checking people in, as well as a third friend I made that Day, Michelle.  I helped out the little that I could, and waited impatiently for the seminar to begin. 

Mrs. Shannon, Kandee's Beautiful-Mom-that-looks-like-her-sister, came on stage and informed us that Kandee had a few complications, but thankfully it was nothing to worry about, so a few minutes later she came on stage.
I can honestly say that this was a great, life changing experience for me.   I felt as though my Lord had allowed me to open my eyes and see how short our life can be... I wont say that I will never feel frustration or stress, but I know that regardless of those obstacles, I will always count my blessings, follow my dreams and give thanks to the Lord.  Although Kandee shared many tips of her success and how to be successful in this field, she shared with us much more than that, she shared with us some of her most memorable heart touching experiences.  We laughed a lot, and some of us cried too, but aside from the smiles and tears we all felt bonded to one another that day. 

I really do recommend any one who is thinking about attending, Kandee provides all of the tools you need to begin your MUA career or in other cases to build a successful business.  I will continue to take more workshops that were recommended by Kandee, and I hope to have the opportunity to work with her in the future! 

Any questions? feel free to ask :)


No comments:

Post a Comment