Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Recent Bridal Work...

I have been a bit MIA lately, I have been playing hard and working harder... but it is time to show a bit of love and attention to this blog. I am posting a few pictures of work, I will be updating this blog as more work and photos are provided.


I want to thank the beautiful ladies who I had the pleasure of working with lately. It was truly a pleasure to meet you all and it was great gratification working with each of you. With that said lets bring a few pictures in this post :) Enjoy!





Melissa & Daniel's Wedding
5/29/11



Another beautiful bride I had the pleasure of meeting.
 Melissa, I wish you and your husband a beautiful life together full of love and respect for one another! 


These great shots were provided by a very talented photographer that I had the pleasure of meeting.  Joanna has a way of seeing things and putting her own stamp on her work. She takes the time to know her clients and learn what would fit them best, please contact her at: Joanna Garcia Photography





No comments:

Post a Comment