Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Beginning of August and upcoming plans...

I woke up this morning to realize that this summer is almost gone.  Soon I will have to get the ball going for my last semester at UH.  Exciting thoughts cross my mind, yet, at the same time, some fear strikes me.  "What will I do next?" After graduation, what is next?  I guess I have this entire semester to think about it...

Yesterday, I confirmed my assistance to a seminar hosted by one of my favorite MUA, I can't wait, I think this experience will be life changing for me.  This will be a good step for my part-time MUA career.  I am so excited, words are not sufficient to describe the feeling. 

I have a full schedule this week!  I have a pre-makeup session tomorrow for a Quinceañera, we will be choosing natural shades and colors to give this beautiful young woman a sparkle without covering her youth.  I have wondered at times why is it that young teens want to look older than their age. 

I think the perfect look for a Sweet 16th or a Quinceañera would be the look of natural young beauty and not overdoing their makeup by extreme shadows and countouring.  What is the rush to grow?  The older you get the more you realize how hard life is and how much we need to do to keep afloat. 

I have a MU session on Saturday for another Quinceañera.  I am really excited to work with young women who at times tend to be insecure of their image.  I believe God had a reason for me to study Psychology and work as an MUA, I tend to use a lot of my learned studies in the work place, where is definitely needed :). 

I will be posting pics soon from this upcoming events, thanks for stopping by :)

Good day & God Bless !


No comments:

Post a Comment